Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Today is going to be stressful

I am going to need lots of chocolate.  And caffeine.  And probably some carbs.  Hmmm....I wonder how it is I handle stress....  ha!  Anyway, today is the first day of the Wasatch Front Shop Hop, so it is going to be crazy at work.  And, my oldest son is also having surgery today.  I would have preferred not to have both on the same day, but today was the only day that both the surgeon and the engineer from the company that made the implant are both available unless we wanted to wait a lot longer.  And, no one at the Shop Hop offered to rearrange the whole thing at the last minute to accommodate my schedule.  Honestly, people are just selfish!  ha!  Anywho... His surgery is expected to be under two hours and is technically out patient (they are keeping him for 23 hours, go figure).  I hope to update soon, but please forgive me if it takes a few days.  Things are crazy here this week!

7 comments:

♥Duff said...

Selfish is an understatement; I'm sorry to hear that no one stepped up during your time of need.

You and your family are in my thoughts today! Sending love and light...♥

Gigi's Thimble said...

Hope things go well with his surgery. Too bad you have to work today. I'm working at Just Sew all day Friday. Fun!

Cyndi loves to stitch said...

Best of luck with all that you have going on today. Will be keeping you and your son in my thoughts today!!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Sending good thoughts and hope the day isn't so stressful! T&P's for your DS too!

Jane said...

Hope everything goes well with your son, be thinking of you all

Needled Mom said...

Crazy is right. Good luck! Hope all goes well.

Amy said...

Hope everything went well with the surgery.