I didn't quite manage to work on the quilt I planned on last night. But that was fine. A few months ago I sewed together these blocks, arranged them, and planned on sewing the blocks into rows the next morning. Unfortunately, my little boy decided that it would be fun to throw the blocks all over the house the second he woke up. So I gathered them up and put them in my sewing room to arrange at a later date. I forgot all about them until I saw them sitting in my closet last night. I finished them up, sewed together my backing, and I've even started quilting them. One less UFO! Woot!
And this picture was a bit difficult to get to. I plugged my camera into my computer and discovered that there were over 200 pictures already on it. Hmmm....what did I forget to upload? I racked my brain until I started looking through them. A good 75% are of my little boy's feet and the other 25% are a great perspective of my house if you're 3 feet tall. I wonder who could have taken those?