Wednesday, October 19, 2011

FNSI

Wow. Almost a year since my last blog post. We have been having our fair share of medical problems around here. Thankfully, I think we are over the hump. Time will tell. Anyway, I have signed up for this month's Friday Night Sew In as motivation to actually blog. And sew. Let us not forget the sewing. It is the most important part! I am working on a gorgeous (if I do say so myself) quilt from a pattern in issue 147 of Down Under Quilts. I can't wait to see what everyone else is stitching up!

Handmade by Heidi


4 comments:

Larri said...

Oh my goodness, Jandi! I'm so happy to see you! ☺ Sorry to hear about the health issues. (((HUGS))) to you and yours. Good luck with the FNSI. Can't wait to see your project. Happy Wednesday! ☺

Ducks and Rabbits said...

Great to 'see' you! I've had a big blog hiatus myself...just getting back into it. Hope all the health issues only improve. Look forward to seeing what you're making.

Deanna said...

Glad to see you are back! Have a great sew-in.

Celia Dave said...

My name is Mrs. Celia Dave. I live in the UK
and I am a happy woman today? and i
told myself that any lender that rescue my
family from our poor situation, i will refer
any person that is looking for loan to him,
he gave happiness to me and my family, i
was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to
start my life all over as i am a single
mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD
fearing man loan lender that help me with a
loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD
fearing man, if you are in need of loan and
you will pay back the loan please contact
him tell him that is Mrs. Celia Dave that
refer you to him. His name is Mr. Benjamin Lee
His Email (247officedept@gmail.com) Or whatsapp conversation : +1-989-394-3740.