Thursday, October 14, 2010

Spotted!

I made it to the two sewing shops in Casper, WY while we were visiting family.  The first one, Wyoming Sewing Center, was a disappointment at first.  I walked in expecting a bit of fabric and only saw sewing machines.  Gorgeous sewing machines, but no fabric.  Gorgeous thread, but no fabric.  Fun notions, but (again) NO FABRIC!  *sniff*

But then I saw the most AMAZING thing.  Something I didn't even know existed.  A Singer 222 Free-arm Featherweight!  Apparently they were never made for the U.S. market, so there aren't many of these babies floating around out there.  I wish I had taken a picture (I forget these things when I am excited!) but I did find a cool old advert for one.


*Note to husband:  I want one for Christmas.

I also test drove a couple of machines.  Wyoming Sewing Center sells Bernina and Viking machines.  I also saw a few Janome machines hanging out.  My favorite (by far) was the Viking Ruby.  (Okay, I really liked the Viking Diamond too, but a girl knows when something is out of her budget!)  The Ruby was just amazing.  It had every function I could want and has the drop-in bobbin feature that I love.  I need to quit looking at machines!  I will never be able to make a decision!
*Note to Santa:  I want one for Christmas.




2 comments:

Chris said...

I bought my Viking Designer SE at the Casper shop some years ago. They were wonderful! I have since traded it up to the diamond and LOVE it. I hope Santa is VERY good to you :)

Celia Dave said...

My name is Mrs. Celia Dave. I live in the UK
and I am a happy woman today? and i
told myself that any lender that rescue my
family from our poor situation, i will refer
any person that is looking for loan to him,
he gave happiness to me and my family, i
was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to
start my life all over as i am a single
mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD
fearing man loan lender that help me with a
loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD
fearing man, if you are in need of loan and
you will pay back the loan please contact
him tell him that is Mrs. Celia Dave that
refer you to him. His name is Mr. Benjamin Lee
His Email (247officedept@gmail.com) Or whatsapp conversation : +1-989-394-3740.