Friday, October 8, 2010

And we have a winner


The winner of the Alicia Jones Photography session is.....




drum roll please.....





After random.org chose her as our winner, I checked out her blog.  Turns out she makes delicious caramels and sells them online and in SLC or Springville.  (correct me if I am wrong Sarah, it is 1am and I am sleepy)  They look sooooo tasty.  If you haven't noticed, I have a bit of a sweet tooth.  Anywho, I am getting totally off subject here....

Congrats Sarah!  Please email me your contact information.

And thanks, again, to Alicia for letting me host this giveaway!  Don't forget, if you didn't win you can still book a session.  You can get $25 off (until the end of October) of a regular session/image cd or you can book a fall mini-session for just $40!


No comments: