Thursday, June 17, 2010

All is well

Thank you all so much for your kind words, thoughts and prayers.  The surgery went very well and the doctors were able to fix everything that needed fixing!  Always a good thing!  He has two large incisions, but those should heal nicely.  I am just very thankful that everything worked and we didn't have to move to Plan B!

On another note, the Shop Hop was insane today!  I rocked my crown (our shop is doing a Mother's Day Queen for a Day theme) all day.   I can't believe how many people came into the shop (and rocked their crowns too).  I saw many friends, fellow bloggers, guild members, and even a few of the great ladies from the other shops!  One follower actually brought me a chocolate shake today!  How awesome is she?!   I left exhausted but I can't wait to go back to work tomorrow.  Make sure you say "hi" to me if you come in!

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Glad that surgery went well and they were able to fix everything up.

It sounds like a hectic day though. Bet that shake tasted really good!!!!!

Deanna said...

Only three more days! You'll make it. Especially when fortified by chocolate.

Deanna said...

Only three more days! You'll make it. Especially when fortified by chocolate.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

So happy to read the surgery went well! Hope he is back to himself real soon. As for work~ the shake sounds great! ;-) Have a happy weekend!