Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Chocolate Bunnies and Kleenex

Easter has come and gone and yet I haven't posted any pictures.  So, here we go:
I know, bad lighting...that's what happens when you're woken up at an ungodly hour by excited children.


He insisted on eating his chocolate bunny for breakfast.  Unfortunately he was sick and only managed to eat the ears.

I made these cute shorts and Eli was happy enough to pose for me.  I wish you could see the cute pockets.  Next time I will make them out of coordinating fabric so they show up better.



What a show off.  Only those red little cheeks give away how sick he was feeling.

And then we flew kites:


I hope your Easter was fun!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Your kids are adorable! Glad to see you all had a happy Easter! Hope your little guy feels better soon.